9/13/14

Absolute Vintage.

In case you don't know, my best friend Sarah has accepted a nurse practitioner position in Arkansas! Amazing how you can feel so happy and sad at the same time! I am going to miss her tremendously but know that she will still be my best friend and it will just take a little longer drive to visit each other now. ;) For a going away party I helped arrange a painting party that we had both been wanting to try for awhile now at an adorable little boutique called Absolute Vintage.  Some of our closest friends were able to join!
I
I couldn't resist adding a few going away touches ala Pinterest...
After a beautiful day it decided to rain on our patio party! :( But it finally cleared off and we still got to do our party outside! 
It ended up being a beautiful night!
After several hours (and glasses of wine!) our masterpieces were finally finished! I thought they all turned out amazing!!!

My finished project! It is so hard to choose from all the great options! I'm ready to go back again!!
Although I will miss Sarah living only 10 minutes away from me...I am so excited and proud of her and can't wait to see where this new journey takes her!!
Love you Rowe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...