3/21/14

More snow

Yes, can you believe it? More snow in February! It was really, really cold but Elena begged to go out so I bundled her up and sent her out!
 
Looking through a magnifying glass at the snow! Silly girl!
Mom! Its like I'm in a snow-globe!!!
I really think she would've stayed out there all day!
I was finally able to lure her in with hot chocolate and marshmallows...
I even let her have one of Mommy's ''real'' mugs - she thought she was big stuff!
Later on we bundled up and headed to Wal Mart for a couple necessities -- kids are so cute bundled up!  
Dominic was absolutely fascinated by the snow and we finally found him some waterproof gloves so he made sure to really inspect it! ;)
The next day I brought the snow inside for Dom to play with because it was just way too cold to go outside and play. He love it!
Nothing quite like a snow monster truck rally!
His facial expressions were cracking me up!
and I cant forget this big guy. He was totally fine hanging out inside in the warm and having nothing to do with the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...