3/6/14

One of these days I will be caught up....

on my blogging!! Ha! It seems like I have so much stuff I want to blog about but then life gets in the way and here I am a month later and still didn't blog about it. So I am going to have a long catch up post and hopefully be able to jump to Valentine's day and more recent adventures! ;) I take so many pictures on my phone so I end up with several random pictures that don't really need their own post. So I will combine them all on here!! :) Prepare yourself for picture overload!!!
The end of January and beginning of February has been super fun and super busy --
My Mom met me at the park with the kids for a lunch break one day. How awesome is that?
I love this little girl's imagination!

Elena started dance class back up! (She's pumped!)
Elena had been begging for chocolate covered strawberries so I whipped some up and they lasted about 2.5 seconds with these two!
He likes to build -
She finally learned how to blow a bubble!!
Celebrating the upcoming arrival of my good friend Emily's sweet baby girl!
Miss Cora is getting so big!
Side note: Emily takes the bottom half of the cupcake and puts it on top of the icing to make a cupcake sandwich. Then there are no bites without frosting - pure genius!!! :)
 This boy looks like he is already a teenager watching a movie on the iPad like this! Sheesh!
 Bedtime stories -
My bookworms love the library!
  Squeezing in a little fun on a work trip to Texas!
 The 100th day of school!
 Have I mentioned how cold it has been?
But we still eat popsicles regularly!
Family fist bumps at dinner -
After dinner horsey ride!
 Ready for bed!
 A pedicure with my Bunco girls (and sweet Cora)
My silly boy - a comfy spot to watch TV?
 Whew! Lets see how caught up that will get me! On to Valentine's Day...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...