3/28/14

Hootie!

The hubs and I got to enjoy an impromptu date night concert last month! We decided a couple days before that we would like to go see Eli Young Band and Darius Rucker (who will forever be known as Hootie to me!) in a neighboring town. Thanks to my wonderful parents who agreed to watch the kiddos and we were off!
The Eli Young Band was really great! Better than we expected!
I loved that he brought his little girl out on stage! So adorable!
Then it was time for Hootie! I'm telling you, I have loved his voice since the Blowfish and he did not disappoint! It sounded like we were listening to the radio! Loved him! 
 
and I really loved that he sang all of his old Hootie and the Blowfish hits! Yay!!
He was totally waving at us here! ;)
What an awesome night with my favorite man!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...