3/4/14

Happy haircut day!

 
Last month we ended up getting both kiddos hair cut! This little man's hair grows like you wouldn't believe! I mean he has had as many haircuts as Elena already!! He was definitely looking a little shaggy so we decided it was time for a trim!  
All he needs is a lollipop and he is good to go! ;) 
I cant believe how much older he looks after a hairvut! He looks so cute but it makes me so sad that he looks like such a little boy!!
We went with the biggest change we have ever done with Elena - up until this point she has only gotten a trim. But we agreed she needed a few more inches taken off so it wouldn't look so stringy.
She always gets so excited at the salon. She couldn't stop giggling when they were washing her hair. Silly girl!
Ta-da! It looks so much fuller and healthier!
and for some crazy reason she got this idea that she wanted a feather in her hair! (apparently last time there was a girl getting one next to her! Seriously, this girls memory floors me!) So we settled for a little temporary pink streak! She was just slightly excited.
Checking out all the hair that was cut - Mom, there is so much on the floor!
Here is a comparison -- definitely a needed cut!
The only down side (besides looking older!) is I am afraid that she has lost some of her baby curls with this cut. :( It can still curl but all I had to do before was put some water in and scrunch it up. Now it takes Mom a little more time to curl it. What can I say, my baby girl is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...