3/26/13

Jack's Little Man Party.

Last weekend we got to celebrate my best friend's sweet little baby boy's 1st birthday with a little man party! It was too adorable! I just loved all the mustaches and fun accents!
 
 Dom dressed up as a little man too! ;)

Such fun decorations!!

Time for presents! We got him a little Cars couch and he went nuts for it!! :) It was seriously the cutest thing ever. I mean, he did this - with no prompting!!
 
 Max, Jack and Dominic all loved the couch! I'm sure this will be the only time they can all fit on it together too!
 
Jack was ready for some cake after all that present opening!
There was also plenty of fun to be had with all the mustaches! :)
 
Happy Birthday Jack!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...