12/27/11

Gifts with Friends.

Each year we exchange gifts with our close friends for Christmas. We had a fun evening over at Marie's house, and everyone seemed pretty pumped about their gifts. :)
I can't wait to play washers this summer, and we will definitely be having a Psych marathon!
On Christmas Eve we headed out to the Flores household and did a little exchange for the kiddos. Elena was in Barbie heaven!
Against my better judgement (I just know it will come back on me someday!) we got CJ a drum set! He loved it!!
So did Robert, Elena and all the other kiddos there too! ;)
Then we ended the night off with some yummy Christmas cookies by the tree.
Time to get ready for Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...