12/29/11

Christmas 2011.

Christmas morning finally arrived and Elena was so excited to see that Santa had come! Daddy helped her with her stocking~
Someone must have been a very good girl this year! ;)
Her expressions were so great, on every single present!  
 Cooper even got a present!
Then we got dressed and ready to head over to my parents house. Elena asked me to straighten her hair since she always sees me do it so today I did for her. Oh my goodness - she looked so much older!!  
Me and my sweet girl.  
 Santa had visited Grandma and Grandpa's too!
 She had a blast opening her presents and "helping" everyone else with their presents too!
Robert and Elena working on my parents surprise gift - a new computer!
 My Mom surprised me with this quilt - made out of all my old sports shirts and uniforms! It is so great - I love it!!
Then we ended the night with some yummy pumpkin pie and looking at Christmas lights! What a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...