12/19/11

1st Christmas Program!

Elena had her first Christmas program this year! I was so excited to see her and her classmates preform! The church was packed! In fact, we ended up having to stand off to the side towards the back. You can totally tell from the pictures too! 
I let Elena pick this dress out at the store. She adored the little roses on the bottom! Too cute!
Her class preformed "Go Tell It On The Mountain" with bells. It was pretty impressive for 3 and 4 year olds! I knew they were doing something with bells from what Elena had said about them but I had no idea it would be a whole song! It was hard to get pics but I did catch her on the big screen so you can see her slightly clearer. 
Then all the classes came out and sang "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and "Angels We Have Heard on High". Elena seemed to be doing really well, until she started playing with the hair on the little girl in front of her. It was ok at first but then she wouldn't stop! I felt so bad for the little girl because Elena would just not let go! I was so embarrassed but oh well, it lead to a nice little conversation with her about personal space that obviously needed to be had! Lol! 
After the program she got to see Santa and have a little treat. :)
We are looking forward to many more Christmas programs! 
Elena's class also had their class party the following week. I was glad that Robert and I were able to go. They did a fun project of decorating a mug and we ended up using it to leave out for Santa. 
I made these adorable (and super easy) Santa hat brownies that I found on Pinterest and they were a huge hit! :) Yum!
 Elena and all her reindeer friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...