7/20/11

Obsessed.

So I mentioned in a previous post about my daughter's obsession with Disney's movie Tangled. I thought I would share some of the reasons I believe that she is officially obsessed with it.
1. She asks to watch the movie at least twice every day.
2. She is continually quoting lines from the movie~
~at breakfast the other day she exclaimed, "They just can't get my nose right!"
(Flynn Rider talking about his nose being drawn wrong on the wanted poster)
~she grabbed my Mom's face and said "Grandma, don't ever ask to leave this
tower AGAIN!"
~"Let's get you home and call it a day" (another Flynn quote)
~"Best Day Ever!" (Rapunzel says this in the movie and Elena will say this at
least once a day)
~"Flower gleam and glow..." she sings the first part of the song that makes
Rapunzel's hair glow in the movie.
~ "Woah mama, I have got to get me one of these!" (Flynn talking about a frying pan)
3. If she puts a dress on she wants to know if it is a long one, like Rapunzel's.
4. She grabbed the water hose and put it up to her head and said - look at my long hair!
5. Has Tangled sheets (Ok, maybe I am feeding her obsession a little there but hey, whatever keeps her in her big girl bed works for me)
6. Asks to brush my hair all the time. (and usually gives me the "never leave this tower again" speech too.
7. Not only sits and watches the entire movie all the way through, but also the credits - yes you heard me correctly. She will be very upset if we turn it off before all the credits have ran through the screen!
8. Yesterday she grabbed a blanket, climbed up in her bed, threw the blanket over the edge while holding it up to her head and asked me if I wanted to climb her hair up to the tower. (That one was pretty creative!)
9. Never wants to wear shoes because Rapunzel has "naked feet" in the movie.
10. On the 4th of July every time we saw some of those sky lanterns floating in the air (just like the ones in the lantern scene from the movie) she would start singing the song that goes with that scene in the movie! "At last I see the light..." :) Hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. Love this list! Especially the "Best day ever!" claims! That has got to be really sweet to hear :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...