7/11/11

Another day at the beach.

This is the last beach post from this trip - I promise! :) When Saturday rolled around we decided to all head to the beach again.
But this time I think 1/2 of California had the same idea! The amount of people there was insane! I guess that is what you get with a holiday weekend though!
Elena relaxed for a little bit.
Then played in the sand as usual. I could get used to this view!
I even got in the water with Elena a little. One of my favorite memories was sitting right on the edge of where the waves were splashing up with her and playing in the sand (she liked to call the wet sand gooey!) We sat there for a long time, drawing picture after picture in the sand as the water would erase them. :)
Robert dug a ginormous hole for Elena to play in~
Which turned into us burying her in the sand~
Which turned into us shaping her a mermaid tail ~ (she was ecstatic about this by the way - she has officially discovered The Little Mermaid - but it was always my favorite movie when I was little, so I'm ok with that!)
which eventually turned into a chair for Robert~
One last picture of my beach baby on the sand. This is one of my favorite pics of Elena from our trip~
Only one more day of vacation was left after this wonderful day on the beach - where did the time go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...