7/18/11

Orbeez.

A long time ago my friend Rachel blogged about Orbeez. I thought they sounded pretty cool but never got around to picking any up for Elena to play with. Then the other day I was checking out the clearance aisle at Target and there were some packs of Orbeez! So I decided to grab some and figured they would be an entertaining activity she could do inside - (especially since it is like a million degrees outside!) Here is E before we even went to Target - she has a new love of asking me to take pictures of her on our porch - guess I have made her pose there for me a few too many times! :)

Back to the Orbeez - they start out as these tiny little balls. You put them in water and let them soak for a few hours.

What better way to kill some time than an ice cream cone?

and watering our poor thirsty lawn!

Then the little balls turned into these --

Squishy, bouncy, slippery orbes of fun! ;) Elena definitely enjoyed playing with them.


She also managed to squeeze a few of them a little too hard (see last picture - you think she has an ornery side?) so we found out what the inside of an Orbee looks like. Very weird!

She was a happy little camper and has been randomly playing with these for almost a week now! I do have to admit they are pretty fun to play with! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...