4/21/11

Circus.

Last weekend we got to go to the Circus! Elena had never been and I don't remember ever going either so we were both pretty excited! I was also very excited because some good friends of ours just happened to have an extra ticket with seats in a skybox suite! Awesome! It was pretty cool to watch all the action from up above.


I think I may never be able to take Elena to a show without a skybox now - we were totally spoiled! It was so nice to not have to keep her constrained in one seat. She could watch the show for a little bit and then run around a play with her buddy Drake. It was great - especially when Drake's grandma bought the kiddos light swords! I think this was their favorite part of the whole evening! :)


At intermission we decided to take Drake and Elena to see the clowns and ride the elephants! You have to be at least 4 to ride the elephants so they were a little bummed, but the line was so long we wouldn't have had time to wait anyways. We did manage to see a couple clowns though~

I think I prefer the inflatable one, he was a little less scary! Lol!

There were a few more neat acts, like this one with a motorcycle contraption that suspended a lady in the air while spinning around a platform. This was pretty crazy - in the second picture she is only holding on by the tops of her feet!

Finally it was time for the part Elena had been asking about all night, the elephants! She yelled, "Look, It's Ellie the Elephant" as soon as they walked into the ring! Too funny!

We had such a fun evening! When I asked Elena what she liked the best about the circus she told me it was the animals! Guess we need to get out to the Zoo more when the weather starts getting nicer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...