4/11/11

Easiest Easter Garland Ever.

No exaggerating here - seriously easy project! I'm always looking out for fun things for Elena to do and when I came across this idea I knew we just had to give it a try! I wish I could find the blog that I found it on but I have searched and searched and can't find it again. If it's your blog and you are reading mine {highly unlikely} put a comment on this post and I would be happy to link up to your blog! The only thing you will need for this is plastic eggs and string. I told you easy peasy.

Simply clip the eggs together onto the string! {never mind the life jacket on Elena - it's all about choosing battles I tell you!}

Seriously easy but seriously cute! I love it! It makes it so bright and cheery in our kitchen!

There you have it!

1 comment:

  1. Molly, this is great! We need a really easy project! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...