1/30/10

Snow fun.

Today I took Elena out in the snow like I had promised her yesterday. :) 1st we got all bundled up - what a pain! By the time we had all her layers on we were both about ready to just scrap the whole idea and stay in by the fire! But after all that work we just had to go out, at least for a little while. Here Elena is with her first layer and a half on~

She thought she looked pretty cool!

Following 2 more layers we headed out. I guess it is a little hard to walk all bundled up like that!!
Elena went straight to her little outside cottage - she just loves it! I can't wait til it gets warmer because she wants to be outside so bad.
My little snow princess~

Ok Grandma - I'm ready to go in and get warm!!
The path of destruction~
Ahh...time to warm up by the fire!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...