1/8/10

Flashback Friday - Highchair.

My mom had a high chair when she was little that was pretty neat. Not only was it a highchair but the bottom of it would also fold out so that it was a little table with a built in seat. Pretty cool for a growing toddler to play in! Here is a picture of my mom in the highchair back in the day.

Then I got to use it when I was a baby too -- and my cousins and I spent a lot of time playing and enjoying it as we grew. :)

After two generations and many many years of use it was getting pretty old. In fact, it was out in the garage for a long time and some of the wood had started to rot. So my amazingly talented Uncle Jim took it and refinished it! He even added a top to the little table and new beads on the sides to play with. It looks brand new and Elena just loves it!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...