1/22/10

Flashback Friday - 2nd Family.

This weekend I get to go with my mom to Kansas City, she is going for work and Elena and I are taking advantage of the free ride and hotel to visit my 2nd family ~ the Dankert's! Lynette's family and I are very close and I was with them pretty much anytime I wasn't with my own family throughout high school! I even spent quite a few Thanksgivings with them. Here are a few fun pictures from some great times with this great family!
Lynette and I~
Stephanie, Lynette and I~
Steph, Nettie and I with Steph's future hubby, Drew. :) He was such a good sport for all of our crazy picture taking back in the day!


Steph and I~

Steph, Rachel and Laura with me from a previous trip when they first moved to KC ~
Last summer at Steph's baby shower which was the last time we all got to see each other~
I am looking forward to a very fun weekend with my 'sistas'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...