4/14/15

Craft Weekend {2015}

I was so excited for this year's girls craft weekend!! I had been waiting patiently for months and then it was finally here!
This time around I got to sleep in this fun bed - isn't it adorable? I didn't take a lot of pictures of the house this year since I took so many last year - you can check out last year's craft weekend here to see more of this amazing house!
This year Lindsay, Michelle and I were in charge of the opening night feast - so of course we went with Mexican!! :)
It was delicious!
and don't forget the margaritas! :)
Most of Friday evening was consumed but this tedious USA fabric project...
But they came out so great - this was definitely a lengthy project and didn't get finished until the next day! But now it's in Elena's room and she adores it - totally worth it! :)
The next morning the snow started falling...I guess friends, food, drinks and crafting makes for a perfect place to be snowed in at!
This tree slice chalkboard was another project - I love how it came out!!
and I painted another sign too...
After a long day of crafting we wound down with a delicious Italian dinner and lots of drinks and girl talk!
Can I just say how good this night was for this Mama's soul? I haven't laughed so hard that I cried in a long time! It was so much fun!
 
Can't wait until craft weekend 2016 ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...