4/10/15

Gymnastics!

Elena decided that instead of dance this year she wanted to do gymnastics! No argument here from me - nothing against dance at all but its just not my thing. ;) And this activity was one that Dominic could do to! Bonus! We signed up and were able to get them both in at the same time! Yay!
Dom was a little hesitant at first with "Nastics" as he likes to call it, but he has hit his stride and is loving classes now!
His favorite activity is definitely the rings!
and a close second is climbing up and jumping in the foam pit. :)
I usually don't get to see Elena that much since I am participating with Dom, but this night I was able to sneak out and get some pics of her doing her thing.
 She absolutely adores gymnastics - she has developed quite a passion for it and is constantly hanging and swinging in the backyard and trying to get better.
She mastered the ''apple turnover'' one day and even got a certificate for it!
I love that she truly enjoys going to gymnastics class and the other day she even said how she wished the class was longer! :)
 They were so excited when they got ribbons for completing their first session!
 We went out for pizza to celebrate them doing so great!!
 They are ready for the next session!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...