4/19/15

Disney on Ice!

Months ago I bought tickets for Disney on ice! Finally the time arrived for the show!! And let me tell you it did not disappoint!! I didn't really know what to expect exactly but I was blown away! It was awesome!! My mom got to come with us too! :)
We decided to also go with our neighbors because we thought the girls would love going together! We were right! 
There was Aladdin - 
Beauty and the Beast - 
The Little Mermaid! (One of my absolute favorites!) 
Sleeping Beauty was a treat for Dom because of the fire breathing dragon!!
 
Cinderella - 
And of course - Frozen! The kids loved it!!! Shoot, I did too! ;) 
 
Finally there was a big finale that brought all the princesses and heroes back on the ice - so fun!
It really was a great show!! We loved it so much and will absolutely be going again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...