4/10/14

Craft Weekend {2014}

Last month I got to spend an amazing weekend hanging out with some of my best friends, layghing, eating, talking, drinking and crafting! We rented out a house in a nearby town and got to take over it for a weekend! It was amazing and such a great time! More information on the house can be found here: http://www.megduerksen.com/rent-the-craft-house/ One of the best things about it is the happy, colorful and adorable décor! Makes me want to re-do my entire house! I took lots and lots of pictures so I will let them do the talking!!
The house sleeps 16 people - 16! And each room and bed is absolutely adorable!! 
 
I think this might be my new favorite saying! :)
I got to share a room with my two best friends and it was just like old times! Ah sleepovers!! He he.
Lindsay called her bed months ago after seeing it on-line! Ha!
So Lynette and I took the other side of the room. So fun!
All the little details in the house are just too much!
How cute are these welcome gifts?
Love the big kitchen where we ate and chatted all weekend long.
and of course we crafted!
Crafting is fun, but crafting with friends plus margaritas and wine is even better! ;)
Yes, that's wine in a mason jar! ;)
This picture is so blurry, but it is our snack table! Ridiculous!! This was trouble! So many delicious options!
We even had time for a mani/pedi on the beautiful wrap around porch!
We also went to another town to go antiquing on Saturday afternoon! Sad to report that the stop sign did not make it home with me.
But this children's rocking chair, globe of the moon's surface and block letters did! Score!
Here is some of the art and a banner in Elena's room. Love it!  (Everything else is still looking for just the right place!)
What an amazing weekend with a great group of ladies!! Already looking forward to Craft Weekend 2015!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...