11/27/14

School Halloween Party.


Halloween fell on a Friday this year and my Mom and I were able to go to Elena's school parade and party while Dom napped with my Dad! So fun to see all the costumes - there were a ton of Elsa's but surprisingly Elena was the only one in her class!
For the longest time she didn't see us...
Then I finally got her to turn our way! :)
Then it was back to the classroom for the party!
 A little candy corn bingo -  
Bingo!! You hoo...over here! :)  
Coloring, snacks and goodies!
My mom and I made these fun juice box mummies - they were a hit!
Pin the face on the pumpkin! (with a modified blindfold-ha!)
Elena was so happy that Grandma got to come! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...