11/19/14

Carving Pumpkins!

I was doing so good on keeping up with the blog and then I had to leave town for a week for work and life kept me busy and now it's almost time to leave for our Thanksgiving vacation and I haven't even blogged about Halloween!!!! Time to catch up! Lets start with pumpkin carving...
It was so much fun carving pumpkins with the kids this year - they are getting older and really starting to enjoy it more! And on a day that was almost 80 degrees what's not to love??
Elena is quite the goober with pulling out the guts! :)
While Dom was just not quite sure what to think of it! Ha ha!
 He let her do the dirty work for him!
 Last year I got some pumpkin ''gems'' on clearance after Haloween so she tried them out. Kinda like light brite for pumpkins!
She went with her initials - it came out pretty cool!
I finally got Dom to try and touch the pumpkin guts!
 Carving fun!
Elena is getting pretty good at the little carving tools!  
Dom opted to play with sidewalk chalk instead - lol!  
and run around like a plane of course! 
Ta Da!
This one came out kind of funny looking! :)
 Then Daddy went to work on a special project...Elsa!
 He did pretty darn good!!
 Time to light them up!
 
 
 What a fun day with the family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...