11/23/14

Elsa and Olaf.

I saw a blog post this year that gave me a great idea: get pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes a few days before Halloween! This totally makes sense - because you know they are too excited about trick-or-treating and all the people coming to the door that they do not want to stand still and pose for you in their costume! So I took Elsa and Olaf out back a couple days before Halloween and got some adorable pictures of them all dressed up! :)
and I might have trained Dominic to say this ---
and of course we can't forget Elsa's favorite line :)
They had fun, I had fun, and I knew that on Halloween I wouldn't stress about getting a "perfect" (lol - year right) picture of them dressed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...