12/6/13

Girls on the Run 5k and Kiddie K.

Ever since our Diva Dash, Elena has been asking when she is going to do another race! So when another Girls on the Run 5k and Kiddie K came up I thought it was perfect!! The weather was so much better than last time!!
I started towards the middle of the pack so I think my time was actually better than this, but not too shabby!
 Then we had to wait for Elena's race to start. She was so excited, it drove her nuts having to wait!
 Daddy went to the start line with her, while Dominic, Grandma and I waited at the finish!
 Here they come! Do you see her on the right?
 She finished the 1/3k at 1:16! Yay Elena!!
 A picture from the photographer at the finish line -
Check out that form!! :)
 She was so proud of her ribbon!!
We decided to grab some linner (as we like to call a late lunch/early dinner) and then hit Mickey D's for an ice cream cone. (and Dominic's first time in the play area!)
and yes, she still had her race bib on! :)
 
 Yum!
 
 
This is pretty blurry, but here are Elena and I sporting our medal and ribbon! Yay us! :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...