12/4/13

Sarah's Baby Shower.

My best friend Sarah has had a roller coaster of emotions this year. Shortly before the unexpected and sudden passing of her husband, they had found out that they were expecting baby #2. This truly was a miracle as it had taken a very long time and many fertility treatments to have their first boy Jack. What an incredible blessing at such an unimaginably painful time in her life. Then a few months later she found out the baby was a girl!! She and all her loved ones, were so excited! It was an honor to get to throw her a baby shower with our other good fried Ashley.
The beautiful Mama to be - she is absolutely glowing!!
Ashley and I both have a love for mason jars and details so we had too much fun putting the shower together!
  
This little guy definitely hung out by the sweet tray most of the time!
Ashley's sister in law (who just happens to have a blog too) made these amazing cookies!! You should totally check out her blog - she has an amazing story!
Did I mention we love mason jars? (and chevron straws too!)
 
I mean seriously, what is cuter than this?
 
 This was my ''big'' decoration for the party - a paper rain shower thingy I saw on Pinterest. It had no tutorial so I just winged it and am pretty darn proud of how it came out!!
 
 On to the guests -- Sarah and her mom, Brenda.
with Big Bro Jack -
 
 Linds, Kylie and Jenny getting ready to decorate onesies! 
I should have taken more pictures of them because they were so adorable!
 Rhonda, Leanne and Shanae -
Ashley made some killer buntings!
With some of our Bunco girls!
 
 Another activity - late night diapers! I loved this so much!! (and I think Sarah will too!)
 
So hilarious! Who wouldn't get a kick out of this at 4 in the morning? ;)
Present time! Our friends never cease to amaze me - they were so generous!  
Jack wasn't sure about all the pink though! :)
Newman basketball girls - and Coach Scheer!
Newman softball girls!
 
 
 Coach Scheer and Deb with Sarah -
Kristy, Sarah and I -  
Sarah and the Grandma's to be -  
Ashley who graciously let us take over her house and hosted with me!
 
I am so excited to meet this sweet baby girl!! Aunt Molly is going to spoil you so much! Only 19 more days until you get here!! I can't believe it. Can't wait to meet you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...