12/21/13

Decorating the tree.

I love decorating our tree (a real tree!) each Christmas. Its so fun that the kids are starting to enjoy it more and more too. Dominic helped check the lights!
 
and Elena is becoming a pro at ornament placement! 
Dom even hung some ornaments all by himself!! It was adorable.
and he was so excited! ;)
Time for a snack!
and an outfit change??
Of course Rapunzel mermaid had to help decorate!
As I was taking pictures of Elena by the tree Dom went up and stood next to it too! Take a picture of me Mommy! So adorable and I love his expressions in these!
Ta da!!! It looks great!
and a perfect ending to the night, watching The Polar Express - in jammies - in front of the fire - right next to the tree. Perfection.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...