11/23/13

Pumpkin Patch {2013}

I told you I got a new camera right? Well this was the first time I got to really try it out! Picture overload coming your way! :) We took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch on a beautiful day! Robert had to leave town for work :( but that meant my mom got to join us :).
Dom was only 3 months old when we went last year, this year he had much more fun! We played on the playground -  
 Fed some animals -  
Played in the corn bin - (they would have stayed here all day!)
 Jumping pillow time. This little guy is a little to brave for my liking!
I guess he gets it from her. ;)  
 Giant slide - Dominic wanted to go over and over again! 
Elena was brave enough for the zipline this year! I was so proud of her!  
 
Dominic had been eyeing the train since we got there -
He was too focused on the tractor pulling the barrels to even look at me!
 We ventured into the corn maze next -
 
 
 Rubber ducky races -
 
Then we decided that we should probably head out to the pumpkin patch!  
Dom did not want to stand by the sign - so Elena stepped in to stand by him. :) 
Finally, pumpkins!
Elena was overwhelmed! So many to choose from! 
 
 
Thanks Mom for taking these pics - I think they are great!  
Elena found a winner!
 and Dominic was done! Ha ha!
One last try on the sign on the way out --
and my Mom caught Elena measuring her pumpkin! Too funny!  
of course I just had to pull out last years pictures to compare! Wow, what a difference a year makes!!
Looks like Elena has a standard pumpkin patch pose!  
 
and look at this little man - someone please slow him down!!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...