11/22/13

Halloween Party!

We took some time in October to go see my bestie Lynette in KC and her family! It had been awhile since we had seen eachother and it was so good to catch up!! My other bestie Lindsay just happened to be in town one night while we were there which was great!!
 Boys and toys, I tell you!
 
Silly kids on a trip to Target!  
 
While we were there we also go to go to a fun Halloween party thrown by Lynette's sister (and my friend too! :) Stephanie. Lynette and I whipped up some fun goodies for the party. Check out those marshmallow Frankenstein's - Lynette is amazing!!  
Linds didn't get to go to the party but Elena had to make sure she saw her cowgirl costume before she left! :)
The other munchkin was a monkey! So adorable!!  
I went as an '80s girl and I realized that I really miss the side-pony tail! Ha!
 Lynette went as a comic book character and the makeup was unreal - she looks like a cartoon! Impressive! 
The girlies having fun!
Steph had a ton of activities for the kids and they loved every minute!  
 
 Best pic we got of us - should've tried this before the candy!
 The decorations were too cute!
 
 
 Fun times!!  
 They had a little costume contest and Elena was absolutely estatic that she won! Can you tell by this blurry (but too funny!) picture? She talked about it for weeks!
 Elena and Jensen having fun -
Cowgirl (with attitude - lol!)  
My smiley guy! Love him!
What a fun, fun weekend! It was so good to catch up with my "2nd family"!! :) I miss them terribly! I so wish we lived closer to each other!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...