4/1/13

Vacation Day.

Last week I took a vacation day so that I would get a nice 4 day weekend! It was the perfect chance to introduce Dominic to the pool! :) Elena has been begging to go for a while now so she was pumped! Dominic loves the bath so I thought he would love the pool too and guess what? I was right! :) Looks like we have water baby #2 on our hands! :)
I talked my Mom into going with us too and she had a blast splashing with the kids! 

 
 
Dominic's favorite part was crawling through the water. He thought it was so fun!
 Taking a break with Grandma :)
 Elena is such a fish! She would have stayed in the pool all day!
 
 I think this little guy would have too!
 The pool is going to be so much fun this summer!!
 Part two of the day was supposed to be a trip to the Zoo. I guess that was a little ambitious for an 8 month old because the pool wore him out. He took a 3+ hour nap! So Elena and I left him with Grandma and had a little Mommy Daughter time at the Zoo instead. It was very nice to get to spend some one-on-one time with her!  We fed lots of animals, fish, goats, sheep... 
Got to see the peacock with all its feathers out!
 Spend some time at the penguins.  
The river otters were going crazy - it really seemed like they were playing with her!
 
 A quick trip to the bears...
 and last stop at the jungle. Who knew piranha's were sparkly?
I could not have asked for a better vacation day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...