4/17/13

Mid-week randomness --

I thought I would catch up on some of the random pictures I take with my phone that don't really need their own post. So here is some randomness from the past couple of weeks! :)
Dominic got to enjoy his first time driving the car at Home Depot!
 He loved it - and he loved sitting by big sis! So sweet.
 Bath time silliness. 

 
Morning crib parties -
and crawling races -  
The start of a remodel project...more on that later!
Daddy's little helper.
A night out with the girls to celebrate Emily's upcoming wedding!
 She always wants to wear my heels :)
Big Boy Carseat!
Two packages from two of my favorite places arrived on the same day! Happy day!
I love rocking him to sleep.
 Playing outside when the weather is nice.
 
 
Freak ice storm that gave both kids cabin fever. The cure? Hot chocolate and a fire of course!
Crazy bath hair! (I would have killed for Elena to have this much hair!)
 Speaking of baths, this is how I get ready for work in the morning! ;)
Impromptu date night.
Lunch that ended up with a pool lesson.
Spectators.
 
A new found love - graham crackers!
and finally, a jam session. Maybe we should start a band? :)
I guess I take more pictures on my phone than I thought! Glad to get them on here so I can look back on this randomness that is our life someday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...