4/5/13

Dad's Birthday.

We got to spend the evening with my Dad this year for his birthday and got to take him out for a yummy Italian dinner. After we got back we dove into the best cake ever! I mean seriously, this cake is phenomenal. It is called Chocolate Ganache and if you live in the Wichita area go to Cheri's and order it immediately. It is that good, especially if you love chocolate, or Hostess cupcakes, or ding dongs...it literally tastes like an incredibly rich Hostess cupcake!
 
 
 Happy Birthday to you... 
Seriously.
And I typically don't even like chocolate! So so good.
 Then Elena ''helped'' him open his present - a calendar that I made with pictures of the kids!
 
 
 He loved it! Happy Birthday Dad and Grandpa, we love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...