2/25/13

Sledding!

On Saturday we decided to take advantage of all the snow and go sledding with our friends and their kiddos. We bundled up and headed out!
While we waited on friends to arrive we had a snowball fight and built a snowman.   
Then we hit the slopes - or hills I should say! Elena was so excited!
She loved it! What a little daredevil too, not afraid of anything!
Now who's idea was it to go down the hill with the frozen river at the bottom I have no idea - not my first choice! But there were no casualties! Thank goodness!
I swear, Robert is an even bigger kid than the little ones! I'm not sure who had more fun!
Sofia - was not a fan at first! :) But she warmed up after a little while.
Then we went to a taller (and safer!) hill on the other side of the park. Made this mama much happier!
Snow much fun!! ;)
These kiddos, and their big kid parents, had a blast sledding together! What a fun afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...