8/30/09

Claudio III.

Our very good friends Clyde and Twila had their baby boy this past Wednesday!!! I have never been at a hospital waiting for a baby to be born (except for Elena of course)! Now I know how everyone felt when I was delivering! Here is daddy to be Clyde getting ready for the action!

I had to document this - Robert was so bored while we were waiting he actually read a parenting magazine!!!

Finally at 6:33pm Little Claudio Flores III arrived! Shortly after we got to go in and see him. What a sweet little guy! He was 6 lbs 7 oz and 19 inches long.


Here is the proud mommy Twila! I think I even see a little smile from little Clyde!


Then it was our turn to hold him. :)

The new family!
The next day we took Elena up to meet her newest buddy!
She did pretty good with him - except when Robert told her to give him a high-five and she smacked his arm. Poor little guy started crying. :(


I honestly don't remember Elena being this little! It is unbelievable how fast they grow! Look at him stretch! I do remember Elena doing this a lot.
Our little baby looked like such a big girl next to him!

The new parents look pretty great for being sleep-deprived!


It is going to be so great to see Claudio and Elena grow up together! It will be so much fun!
Here is a cute parting shot of Elena with her daddy.
Congratulations to the Flores family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...