8/30/09

11 months!

Elena is 11 months old! I can't believe it -- time to start thinking about her 1st birthday! That is just amazing to me!
A few new facts about Elena:
  • She finally got her 1st tooth!
  • She doesn't clap her hands but clasps them together and shakes them up and down.
  • Is a walking machine!!
  • Loves to be outside, and throws a fit sometimes when we take her inside.
  • Can say: Mama, Dada, Ooper (for Cooper or any other dog), Hello, Uh-oh, something that sounds very much like Grandma and Grandpa, Elmo, All Done, I swear I heard Thank You once, and she says Caca all the time!
  • Has a monkey that she loves to sleep with.
  • Has learned to drink through a straw.
  • Holds the phone up to her ear and says 'hello' - so cute!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute and going to make the most adorable birthday girl, although I can't believe she is almost a year old! Hold on to that last month!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...