5/2/15

St. Patty's Day! {2015}

For St. Patty's Day this year the kids and I checked off some spring break bucket list items and then headed to Applebee's for dinner. :)
 
 Green beverages for everyone! ;) 
 
 I love these two so much!
 They keep life interesting that's for sure!
 
When we got home I had the kids help me whip up some rainbow cupcakes! It had been a long time since I had made them!  
 They turned out great!
 
 Happy little leprechauns!
Did you remember that Cooper's Birthday is also on St. Patricks day? He was a bit surprised when we offered him up a cupcake!  
and even more surprised when we sang to him! :) This guy is 10 years old!!! What? I wouldn't believe it if he didn't have so much gray hair on his face!
Happy St. Patty's Day 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...