5/17/15

Easter {2015}

This year I did something for Easter I have been wanting to do since Dominic was born...buy matching Easter baskets with their names on them! :) I know this seems probably very silly to some but for some reason I have always loved how they looked and have always wanted them. They turned out adorable and I love them! :) He he he.  
Elena's basket -
Dom's basket -
They were so excited!
and man I was trying to get this cute shot and I totally had my camera setting wrong and focused on the wrong thing. But I still love this pic cause you can totally see Dominic's expression of surprise!
My little bunnies!
Then we got dressed and headed over to my parent's house - where they got a few more Easter goodies!
She was beyond pumped that she got an iTunes gift card!
Then it was time to dye some eggs - it was so windy and chilly outside that we opted to do it inside.
Dom was so into it!
Then we ate some lunch and headed outside to so some hunting!
Got to give a shoutout to my amazing hubby who was fixing my parent's fence that had gotten blown down from a storm the other night!
I wish it wouldn't have been so cold out, I didn't even get a family picture or one with my parents in it! Bummer! But the kids still had a blast! :)

 Happy Easter 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...