1/16/15

Mel's Wedding.

 
 My good friend and softball teammate from college Mel finally married her long-time (like 10 years!) boyfriend in November! We are so happy for them! Sarah got to come back for the wedding and it was so fun hanging out together!
 
 
 The reception was gorgeous and conveniently located about a block away from my parent's house!!
 So Dominic napped during the ceremony and then I got to go pick him up for the reception! He looked pretty darn handsome!
 What happens when you try to take a selfie with a 2 year old! :)
 Back to the reception the party was in full swing!
 Yay Pat and Melissa!
My kids danced their little legs off!
 
 My other handsome date had to work but he made it just in time for the fun! (and cake!)
 Dom was not thrilled when it was time to stop dancing and toast!
 Cheers!
 Dom was in the mix for the garter belt!
 
So much fun hanging with my best friends Sarah and Marie all night! (Plus all my other softball girls from college!)  
 Just like his Daddy...
 Daddy teaching Elena how to salsa dance!
 
She always manages to end up with someone's bouquet by the end of the reception!
 Fun times!
 I wore my awesome new high heels and was slightly taller than Robert at the reception! (He joked that he was only half my height as he stooped down for this picture! Ha ha ha!)
Congratulations Mel! We had a blast celebrating with you!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...