1/14/15

Besties!

My plan was to catch up on my blog over Christmas break -- but we just had too much fun with friends and family for me to find time to do that! So I have a lot of catching up to do! In Nov (yes - I know its mid-January already! How does time fly by so quickly?) I had a work trip that took me to Manhattan, KS overnight and I am lucky enough to have the two best friends ever who came up to visit me and hang out!! How great are they? I can't imagine my life without Lindsay and Lynette in it! We started out with the cutest gift shop ever and had a little too much fun (just like old times! ha!)
 
Then it was off to a ridiculously yummy dinner, mojitos and sangria! Cheers!  
 and Lynette and I confirmed that we really are twinsies with our matching phones to prove it! :)
Next up we had to hit the amazing Varsity Donuts for dessert -- which has a chalkboard wall that was just begging to be tagged! Ha ha, seriously - we revert right back to high school when we hang out!
 This one just cracks me up!
Love these girls!  
 Ahhh...donuts and snuggling - lol. Perfect way to end our triple date!
 The next morning we grabbed a yummy breakfast and I headed to work! How awesome that my besties were willing to travel just to hang out with me for a few hours?! Best friends ever I tell ya!  
 Love you girls and can't wait until we can do this again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...