11/29/11

Fake tree.

First let me clarify. I have never EVER had a fake Christmas tree, ever. My entire 30 years of my life there has been a real tree in my home. This year will be no exception, except there will be a fake tree there also. You see, Robert and I spend a lot of time in our basement and as we were sitting there the other night he said - "You know, a tree would look really good down here." Now he created a tree monster because of course we still have to have a tree upstairs, so now we are a two tree household! :) 
 
I have always loved the trees that have a theme - blue and sliver, green and red, etc... I would never do that on our tree because of all the special colorful ornaments that I have collected over the years. But this extra tree gave me the opportunity to indulge a little with decorating and Robert and I decided on a white and silver theme.
I really, really love it! It looks beautiful and brightens up our basement so much! Of course Elena thinks it is wonderful too! As you can see below, she was quite the ornament hanger! (I think she got a record 6 ornaments on one branch-lol!)
What do you think? (my poor photography skills don't do it justice!) Now I can't wait to get our real tree and decorate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...