11/18/11

Emerald Ball.

 Last Saturday night Robert and I got to go to a charity event called the Emerald Ball. It was a fundraiser for Via Christi and my company gave a donation so we got to go. There was dinner, drinks, auctions and a live band. We had a great time!
It was a fun event and it is always fun to get dressed up! (It doesn't happen too often anymore!) I looked at Via Chisti's website and just happened to find some pictures from the event - you can see them here. If you look closely you just might see me shaking it with the VP of Human Resources - nice!
 After the ball, we met up with some friends that had been at a wedding reception to have a couple drinks. It was a fun dressed-up evening! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...