10/16/11

What a weekend!

 Last weekend we had our Newman University Alumni Softball game, but after weeks and weeks of no rain - of course it rained! :( But we all still got to hang out and catch up in the Alumni Lounge. 
That night I joined some friends to see Sugarland in concert! Mary, Sarah and I-
I was pretty proud of my giant buckle! ;) 
Sara Bareilles was the opening act. Kind of random for a country concert but we all enjoyed her music. 
Kylie, me and Sarah - 
Kylie and Debbie-
After a little intermission and some refreshments it was time for Sugarland! I thought there would be more theatrics to the show but it was pretty much just them up on stage singing. They were amazing though! 
The next morning we headed out (in the rain) to cheer on my bestie Lindsay who was running her first race ever, which just happened to be a half marathon! Here is Elena waiting in the rain -
I totally forgot my camera! (Shocking I know!) So I used my camera on my phone to catch a couple pics, it could not hang with all the people running by. 
But I got a decent one of Linds as she passed us!
 
Then we went down farther along the route and cheered some more. Elena was getting a little tired. :)
Linds again, just over 1/2 way! 
The finish line!! 
Way to go Lindsay!! So proud of you! 
What a great weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...