10/30/11

Class Party.

I think I may have been more excited about Elena's preschool class Halloween party than she was, until she put on her costume! Oh my goodness, this little lady was in heaven!! :)
She got this adorable Rapunzel dress for her birthday so I made her some long blonde hair out of yarn. She loved it!
What an adorable little princess! 
 (Yes, if you are counting we are up to 3 different costumes this year - but wait there will be more - lol!) I got to attend her little class party and was so glad I got to be there!  
 Ready to trick or treat down the halls - 
After the trick or treating they got to do a little craft. A cute black cat out of their handprint. 
 Then it was time for fun pumpkin shaped cookies and cupcakes! (right before lunch too, oh well, they loved them!)
I signed up to bring a party favor for this kids to take home and I made these adorable mini smores kits. They were a big hit! :)
 Yes, they were from Pinterest - how did you know? ;)
Elena got to honk Miss Teresa's nose before she left - all the kids thought this was hilarious!
Elena also had dance class this same day and the instructors told them they could dress up for class. So we made use of some wings and a tutu that she also recieved for her birthday and she went as a fairy/Tinkerbell. She loved the wings and twirled and twirled all night! 
What a day two costumes and a party too! When did Halloween turn into a month instead of a night?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...