10/14/11

1st Field Trip.

I know this will be the first of many but I was really excited that I was able to join Elena's preschool class on her 1st field trip! It was at C-Arrow Stables and all the kiddos had a blast. They got to enjoy some free time on the playground when we first got there. (I don't think any of these kids had ever been on a metal slide!)
Then it was off to the petting area. 
Then they headed over to meet Aladdin, the camel. 
Next up was pony rides! She got to ride twice and chose the two polka dotted horses to ride on. 
Feeling pretty brave!
Next they got to brush a couple of ponies. Elena loved this! 
My mom got to come too and I am so glad that she was able to be there! 
Snack time! Pretty chaotic but adorable!
What an exciting field trip!
Finally she got to pick out a pumpkin and take a picture with her class. 
Miss Teresa's Class - 2011-12
I am looking forward to many more of these adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...