1/21/11

Ball pit.

Today we were supposed to be heading to KC with my mom. She had a work meeting and Elenad and I were going to use the free ride to spend time with all my unbiological sisters. Well, my mom got sick and wasn't able to go and I got an unexpected call that Robert was flying home early from work in Utah. So we didn't get to go to KC this weekend but I am hoping we can get up there to see everybody very, very soon! Since I already had the day off work I decided to take Elena to My Gym today to play! It was so funny when I asked her if she wanted to go to My Gym she said ''Yes Mommy, I want to go to YOUR Gym!'' Ha ha! Here she is by her favorite activity at My Gym - the ball pit. Is it just me or does she look so grown up here?!


Speaking of how grown up she looks...she is officially signed up for Preschool in the fall! I can't believe that she is old enough for that!! Someone please stop her from growing up! We found a great program that I am very excited about and she has been talking about it ever since we went on a visit there! I keep explaining it will be a while until she actually gets to go - hopefully she is as excited in September as she is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...