1/15/11

Basketball.

This weekend my good friend Chelsea was in town. Her, Sarah and I decided to go watch a little high school basketball. Our Newman basketball coach now coaches his daughter's high school team. So we decided to go out and support them both! Elena thought being in the gym was pretty cool.

Especially when she got popcorn!




Elena kept saying - I just want to go down there and play mama! Maybe someday she will be out on that court and I will be cheering her on!! :)
Coach's team played great, especially his daughter Payton! They are undefeated and heading towards their 2nd state championship hopefully!! I should have got a group picture of all of us but Elena was getting a little restless after the game and I ended up chasing her all around and forgot. It was so great to see them again and to catch up with them and Chelsea too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...