12/26/10

Christmas Eve.

On Christmas Eve this year we went over to my parent's house to eat and hang out. My parents got Elena recordable storybooks from Hallmark and gave them to her. These are the coolest things ever! They let you record your voice reading the book and it plays it back as the pages turn. Elena doesn't appreciate them now but I think one day she will truly cherish them! I know I would love to have a book with my grandparents voice reading it to me! My Dad gave her 'Twas the Night Before Christmas~

and my Mom did Frosty the Snowman - along with a stuffed dancing Frosty!
She loved them both! Then we munched on some popcorn and enjoyed the fire.
I joked with Robert about getting us matching jammies to wear on Christmas morning and he teased me about it and told me I better not - so you know I had to go ahead and get them after that!! Ha Ha :) He was a good sport and even wore them for a picture!
We headed home and Elena was so excited for Christmas the next day that she could hardly get to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...