12/2/10

Christmas Trees.

Each year we always go get our Christmas trees with my parents. This year Elena had a blast running around and picking out the trees.



I like this one Grandpa!

The two winners!

Helping decorate Mommo and Poppo's tree~




And then we decorated ours. She was very picky on what color ornaments she wanted to hang up!

This is what the ornaments she hung up looked like! (and this was after I convinced her to spread them out a little!)
I got her a special ornament that I knew she would love - Dora! :) She's having a hard time leaving her on the tree!
Time for the star Daddy!

The finished tree! It was so much more fun with Elena helping decorate it this year, she was really into it! She loves it and wants the lights on constantly! Christmas is going to be so much fun this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...