12/15/10

Catching up.

Gosh, I am so behind at blogging lately! So you are going to get one massive, picture-filled, catch-up blog post! We've been hanging up Christmas lights~
Making yummy m&m cookies with Grandma~
Elena was pretty proud of the finished product! :)
Making Christmas ornaments~
Riding the rides at the mall while mommy shops~
Enjoying some quality Daddy-time!
Hanging out with two of my besties~Linds and Nettie!
and of course Lindsay's dog Kya too!!
Enjoying a Christmas party with some of our friends. Look at all these kiddos patiently waiting for their presents!
Chaos!
Enjoying some of her presents!
and my favorite part...putting a new sliding patio door in our kitchen!! Best early Christmas present ever!! Thanks Babe!!
I will try to do a little better keeping up with the blog, especially since we have a fun filled weekend coming up that I am so looking forward to sharing with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...