11/20/10

Shutterfly.

I have had an obsession with Shutterfly for a long time now. Not only do I print off hundreds of pictures to put in photo albums - which is one of Elena's favorite things to look through by the way! But I also do lots of holiday gifts through their site too. When I heard that they were offering 50 free cards for fellow bloggers who write about their love of Shutterfly I jumped on the opportunity! (It was probably something I would eventually blog about anyways!) Some gifts that I have done from their site in past are: calendars - my parents love these and (spoiler for them) they will definitely be getting another one this year; photo mugs - I gave my dad one of these last year and he uses it all the time - and now they have even cuter layouts for them; and my ultimate favorite the photo book! I have made several of these books for Elena, one for birth-6mos, 6mos-1 year, and 1year-2year and I don't have any intentions of stopping there. My favorite thing about the books is that there is usually a deal where I can get free shipping plus additional copies at a discount too (one for Robert and my parents to enjoy too!) Elena always asks to look at her "Elena Books" and I love that she insists on looking through them over and over again! In addition to these great gifts, Shutterfly has some adorable holiday cards this year and I can't wait to send some out! I haven't done Christmas cards the past two years so this is a great reason to get me back in the spirit! Here are a few of my favorite designs from their site~
Send Holiday Cheer~
and if you know my daughter at all, this one is just about perfect!! :)

Hmmm...which one will I choose? There are just way too many adorable options...I guess you will have to wait until you get one in your mailbox!!

For fun I thought I would also let you take a peek at Elena's latest photo book! Just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...